Raz'Tra

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raz'Tra

Raz and Talon will make beautiful babies.

2 posters

Raz'Tra Fanfiction

Halite
    Halite
    Admin

Raz'Tra Fanfiction Empty Raz'Tra Fanfiction

Post  Halite Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:22 am

~*EDIT*~
    I have added a little color-code. Please make all non-story comments color "Black". Story comments may remain the default color. ^.^

Yes, we've hit that point. We are fangirls of our own creations. And where there are fangirls, there is fanfiction.

This forum is not made for full-fledged stories--that would be kind of unreasonable. Instead, this is a place for us to post small short scenes and snippets from our wildest dreams and fantasies. From the most mundane moments the wildest, kinkiest sex, it can probably be found in here.
    It is a given that many of these may not be remotely realistic plot-wise... but who knows? ;)

Also, please be gentle in your criticism if you feel someone has not portrayed your character exactly as you imagine. Remember, you have a level of intimacy with your characters that no one else will ever understand, so please be understanding if someone does not portray him or her exactly accurately.

All I ask is that you maintain some good taste, and make a new post(reply) for each new snippet/scene/story.

Let your imagination run wild!

~Halley

Last edited by Halite on Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Halite
    Halite
    Admin

Raz'Tra Fanfiction Empty Re: Raz'Tra Fanfiction

Post  Halite Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:35 am

Jaye flipped her hair and spun around, marching defiantly back into the cottage. That Ruiken had no right to act like she knew Phoenix—and “Phoenix“ was his name. Not Talon. She left the three of them standing there in an awkward, awestruck silence, with Talon shaking his head, seemingly confused and conflicted.

Raz’s temper flared. Where the hell had this chick come from? What right had she to show up and mess with their lives? But there Talon stood, acting like a love-struck seven year old, all confused and muddled. And to think she had thought, maybe, that she had meant something to him. Well, all those thoughts were now on the chopping block. It’s a good thing she never acted on her little meaningless feelings. She spun on her heel, her lips in a tight, vengeful line.

“Well Nyk,” she draped her arm over his shoulder pointedly. “I guess you and I should scurry off somewhere, alone, and let these two lovebirds sort out their little problems, shall we?”

Nyk got the hint. He also got that she was using him in some type of bitter, vengeful way. But he didn’t really care. He’d been trying to score that cute little body for years. “Whatever you say, snookums,” he spun her around and pushed her lightly against the wall, his voice low and overdramatic. “Ready for me to sweep you off your feet?”

Suddenly, behind him, Nyk heard a click. The two turned their heads, and Raz gasped. Nyk immediately took two steps back and raised his hands in the hair. The object in Talon’s left hand followed him. A gun.

Rare enough as guns were, it was that much more horrifying to see one in Talon’s hands. Never once had he used one, never once had he ever even given a hint of possessing one, in all of the months Raz had known him. Hell, he was lethal enough without it. But there it was, pointed straight and firm at Nyk’s head. Talon’s confused look had evaporated, replaced by cold, condescending focus. His entire body was eerily still and statuesque. The only movement came from his venom-filled eyes, which stalked Nyk’s every shift, twitch, and tremble.

The seconds seemed to drag on forever. Never had he seemed so dangerous, so deadly, than this moment. Not when he took out half the royal Ruiken guard, not even when he 'shifted to wolf and almost killed a man. There was no mercy in his glare.

His words were slow and deliberate. “I like you, Nyk. You are a funny boy. But if you touch her, I will put eight pounds of metal through your head. Do you understand me?”

Almost hyperventilating, his eyes wide, Nyk nodded very slowly.

“Good.” Talon pulled the trigger.

The case was empty.

“That was a warning.” Then he turned and stalked away.

Nyk fainted.

((Sorry about those symbols and dashes... those are a few ommitted words that I'll probably put in in a day or two. I was just screwing around and having a shit ton of fun trying to make Talon look like an overprotective assssssss/tehsexiness... XDD))

Last edited by Halite on Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:44 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Halite
    Halite
    Admin

Post  Halite Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:39 am

THIS is five minutes of completely ridiculous fanservice right here.

Raz was feeling particularly aggressive, and continued to instigate an argument. At a loss for anything else, she turned to direct, petty insults.

“You know what, Talon? I bet you’re not even a man.”

He rolled his eyes.

“You may have a very masculine chest, but I bet something down below is not very masculine.”

He shook his head, looking a little peeved at her immaturity, and stopped walking to give her a disapproving glare. She ignored it.

“I bet it’s minute.”

Silence.

“Tiny. Microscopic.” As she continued to spout out insults about Talon’s manhood, Raz shoved him a little bit. “You just gonna take this, hmm?”

He swatted her away, obviously irked by the physical contact.

“Is that why you don’t like me near you, huh? Cause you’re secretly trying to hide the fact that you’re a girl?” She took another little swing. “Come on, take a shot. I’ll fry you.”

He caught her fist and stepped forward menacingly, giving fair warning that he was now somewhat pissed.

“Is there anything down there? Huh?” She slid her hand up his leg mockingly, and in a flash, found herself pinned to a tree. Talon clenched his teeth.

“Didn’t anyone ever teach you when to shut up?”

She bared her teeth and lashed out with them, snapping. But he was quick to react.

He caught her mouth in his own, biting back.
    And then they were locked against each other, him pinning her back, her using what little range of motion she could to press herself into him. His hand moved from her shoulders to her hips as he leaned into her with his entire body, and she raised her arms to knot her fingers through his hair. When she tried to pull him tighter, he growled and shoved her back, moving his lips down to her neck, where he continued to brand her with small bite marks, sending pleasantly electrifying jolts down her whole body. By the time he made it to her shoulder, he paused, leaving both of them gasping. He drew his lips gently across her collarbone, then released her and stepped back, keeping his eyes to the ground.

“I apologize.”

Raz was still trying to catch her breath.

He turned and headed back toward camp, not bothering to pause and check if she would follow.

Last edited by Halite on Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kelenthe
    Kelenthe

Post  Kelenthe Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:32 pm

HOLYSHITWHATISTHISIDON'TEVEN

EHWIOQUELKWHNRJMLEWNJFLKSDUPOWKQMEDKLEHKRLNMTEKJRPOWUIEKNRLM,JFKLSJDKFLMELRFJDIPUNWKELJH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥

HOLY GOD. THEY ARE SO IN-CHARACTER. AND NYK! OH, JESUS! NYK! THAT FIRST ONE: I DIED. Talon's possessive gun-pulling MAKES ME WANT A PENIS SO I CAN EJACULATE ALL OVER THE SCREEN. WHICH IS REALLY CREEPY, BUT DEAR GOD, TALON, THE THINGS YOU DO TO ME!!!!

AND THEN THE SECOND ONE: I WAS RAISED FROM THE DEAD. AND DIED AGAIN.

KSLHRFENHRMHEDFRUKRJEKRUEIPRJKENJR;WEKLKLEIUREJ.

TALON. BITING. SMEXING. AGAINST A TREE. AND RAZ BEING ALL "NYA NYA~!" IS TO GODDAMN IN-CHARACTER. HOLY FUCK. SHE WOULD. SHE SO WOULD. SHE'S LIKE THAT SNOTTY LITTLE BOY WITH A CRUSH WHO JUST KEEPS YANKING THE CUTE GIRLS PONYTAILS, ONLY IT'S REALLY JUST RAZ YANKING ON TALON'S BANGS BECAUSE SHE LIKES HIS HAIR A LOT. AKJHEJWQNEHDKJHJWERMHRJHWEJR.

I MAY NEVER RECOVER FROM THIS.

WRITE MORE, DAMMIT.

NOW.
    Halite
    Halite
    Admin

Post  Halite Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:44 pm

The man sneered at Raz, egging her on and laughing. “No need to be sassy, little Ruiken. I was only giving you a compliment.” He laughed a little louder. “Now come on, why don’t you give me even more reason to do so, eh?”

Raz crossed her arms. “I think maybe you’re just giving me reason to kick your sorry ass. You know, females weren’t actually created just for the purpose of making sad, pathetic little men like you feel better about yourselves. Get a life.”

The man stuttered at first, then his eyebrows furrowed. “You little bitch. How dare you. I’ll teach you to show some respect! Looks like you’re gonna be a bit sorer than I originally intended.” He rushed forward, reaching out for Raz violently. Raz raised her arm to let the fire loose, but then—

Talon was between them. No, not Talon—a massive, black-furred lupine, with hackles raised. But Raz knew, it was Talon. Those angry violet eyes couldn’t belong to anyone else. He snarled, jumping forward, his fangs exposed. In his fury, he took a sizable chunk out of the guy’s leg, leaving an open, gushing gash. The man screamed and stumbled, unable to lift himself up again. His leg was all but destroyed—he was helpless. The wolf descended on him, standing over his quivering form, growling viciously, his claws ripping into the man's flesh, and lunged dangerously close to the man’s neck with his powerful jaws. It was a warning strike.

Then, just as fast as it had come, the wolf vanished, and Talon knelt in its place, holding the thug by his neck, almost strangling him. He stood, bringing the man up with him, and put his face next to the man’s ear, whispering through clenched teeth.

“You do not. Ever. Insult. Her. Am I clear?” The man nodded, sputtering and whimpering in shock. Talon let him fall to the ground, clutching his leg. “Next time,” he continued, his voice much calmer, icier. “I will kill you.” And he walked away, brushing past Raz.

Raz spent a moment in shock, her eyes wide open. What had just happened? Did Talon ‘shift? Was he a Ruiken? A werewolf? Weren’t werewolves imaginary creatures from faery tales?

When Talon stormed past her, she regained her thoughts, and was brought back to herself again. She stomped after him. “What the hell was that? Care to explain?” Talon continued on in front of her, stone-silent. “Hey, you know I could have taken that guy on! Way to be a complete asshole and kill-steal!” Though I admit, not even I would have messed him up that bad… I’d definitely leave some scars, maybe permanently disable his ability to-- They were out of the town’s edges and into the forest, by the clearing they had made camp in the night before. Talon continued to ignore her.

Even more irritated by Talon’s refusal to acknowledge her, she grabbed his shoulder. “Hey! What the hell is your problem?” At that, Talon reacted.

He spun immediately on his heel, pinning her against a tree by her arms. “Shut up, will you?!” His raised voice seemed exponentially louder in the heavy silence of the forest evening. Raz struggled, trying to push him off, but his iron grip held her fast, and began to leave bruises on her arms.

“Lay off! For Azra’s sake! What’s wrong with you?!”
    Talon suddenly seemed to realize he was holding on to her, and let his hands move quickly above her shoulders. His face remained tense and stone cold, his voice tightly strained and controlled. “He pissed me off alright?”

Raz shoved at him again a little, mostly just for emphasis this time. “Yeah, I got that. And it didn’t occur to you that I could take care of myself?”

“He should not have said those things to you.”

“Yeah, but that was my fight. It didn’t concern you!”

“Yes, it did!”

“Why??”

“No man can say things like that to you!”

“Why not?!”

“Because you’re m—“ Talon cut himself off, and took a deep, frustrated breath, then backed away, letting his arms drop. His voice fell to a normal, calmer tone. “Forget it.”

Raz stepped forward, crossing her arms, and gave him a suspicious, inquiring look. “Forget what?”

He shook his head, his voice growing snappily defensive. “I said never mind.”

She moved her hand to her hips in a cocky, teasing manner. “What were you gonna say?”

“Nothing.”

“Oh, I think it was something…”

Talon turned and threw up his hands, exasperated. “I was going to say because you’re mi… my… my friend.” Now it was his turn to cross his arms, while he raised an eyebrow. “Are you quite happy now?”

Raz held her hands up to her face, trying to hold in her chuckles. “Aw, how absolutely sweet of you, Talon…”

He rolled his eyes at her mocking display, but chuckled slightly as well and let a relieved smile escape. “Yeah, you’re so funny.”

She caught stride with him as he began setting up their provisions for the night, grinning. “You know, I think maybe I liked you better when you didn’t talk.”
    Halite
    Halite
    Admin

Post  Halite Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:55 pm

Oh no... I think I may have taken it too far this time...

He had tried to escape the subject, no luck. Raz had Talon cornered, alone in his sleeping quarters of the small cabin. He stood there, bare-chested, relieved she hadn’t barged a few seconds earlier when he hadn’t yet donned his pants. She stepped in and wrinkled her nose slightly.

“You know, it’s starting to smell a bit like man in here.” He leaned back against the far wall and raised an eyebrow, conveying his feelings. Is that really what you came in here to talk about?

She put her hand on her hips, taking full control of the conversation. “Alright. You know what I’m in here for. Now talk.”

He stood silently with his arms crossed, looking at her boredly. She persevered.

“Talon, come on! It’s been, like, two or three weeks. You know what I’m talking about.” He tilted his head as if thinking back. Then looked back and shook his head, shrugging. She rolled her eyes. “You kissed me, you oaf.”

Talon nodded slowly, as if just remembering. Ohhhhh right, that.
    “Alright, then,” she gestured him. “Explain yourself.”

He shrugged. She stomped across the room and socked him in the chest. “Stop being such an asshole!”

He caught the next approaching fist and pushed back, stepping toward her and forcing her to back up. The back of her legs barely brushed his bedsheets.

“You know,” he murmured, “Not everything can always be under your control, princess.” Being several inches taller than she, he had to tilt his head downward to maintain eye contact. She pouted stubbornly.

“But this can be. Just… what were you thinking, Talon? Some sharing of motives would be really nice here!”

He allowed a cocky, half-smile to escape his lips. “You wish to know how I feel about you?”

She threw her hands up in the air, exasperated. “Yes!”

He took his chance while she was off balance, shoving her backwards. Her knees buckled over the bed behind her, sending her sprawling onto the pillows. He was on top of her, holding her down, his face inches from hers. She tried to shift slightly, to sit up, but he pushed her right back down. His eyes froze her. So dominant, so possessive. Mine, he seemed to be saying. This is mine. You are mine. Don’t you dare move.

She didn’t.

He growled at her if she even tried to shift, his glare almost frightening. This time, when their lips met, there was no explosion. It was as if instead, he was taunting her, making her wait for something. He let go of her arms so he could hold himself up, their kiss not breaking. She used her newfound freedom to slide her arms around him, gripping his back. She could feel the deep ridges under her fingers of the disfiguring scars she still had yet to see.

At her touch on his back, he moaned and jumped, wincing away from the sudden pain he felt. But his movement only pressed him more tightly against her, and their kissing grew more passionate. He broke their kiss to draw his lips along her jawline to just below her ear, making her arch her back. He moved down lower, toward the base of her neck, and bit, sending shivers down her spine, leaving small marks over her tanned skin. She jumped slightly at each bite, every kiss, overwhelmed by the feelings rushing through her, and every time he held her down. No. You are not in control. I am in control. You are mine.
    He kissed the base of her neck, then caught her lips with his again, pressing himself into her harder. She moaned slightly, digging her fingernails into him. Almost involuntarily, she whispered his name.

He paused, then lifted himself up, holding himself several inches above her and giving her one last kiss. He stared straight into her eyes. “Do you need further explanation of my feelings?”
    Speechless, she shook her head.

I have to admit, I would actually love something like this to happen sometime during the plotline, but, like, before he even starts talking. And without all the overly-intimate groping and moaning. As in, he shoves her onto his bed and is all on top of her, but nothing actually happens, and someone says something or something like that... or god, forbid, Nyk starts walking in... XD And he gets up. LOL.
    Halite
    Halite
    Admin

Post  Halite Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:24 am

The evening previous had been clear and warm, but Talon awoke in the darkness to the thrum of tiny droplets leaping on his face, and the howl of the strengthening winds. He wasn’t sure when he had drifted off. He stood and moved closer to the fire, where he finally noticed the bright amber orbs across from him—Raz’s eyes were open.

She seemed to be flinching every time a droplet hit her—no, she was shivering, trembling. Talon shifted around the fire and settled beside her. Cautiously, Raz sat up and curled into a ball, using him as a shield against the falling water. Though neither of them spoke, the world was far from silent. The wind beat against their backs, the rain against their faces. Tiny embers struggled in vain to stay alive in the onslaught.

Talon waved his hand over the fire pit, mumbling an inaudible protective charm that was drowned in the wind. Gradually—very gradually—the flames again picked up, now impervious to the storm. Raz’s eyes widened. “What did you do, foreigner? With your hand there.” She tried to motion her hand, but flinched back as her arm was drenched in the downpour. She curled up again in silence.

Before she realized what was happening, Talon had removed his mask and hood. She glanced up, braving the water hitting her face, to see him slowly and deliberately unclasping his cloak. She tried to speak up, but he stood, and to her astonishment, draped the cloak over her, pulling the hood over her head. Swiftly, he turned to face away from her, and—wearing only his sleeveless shirt and pants—meandered over to the nearest tree, which he leapt up into. He sat facing away from Raz.

At first, she didn’t know what to do. But then she began to dry off. The cloak was so warm… and it didn’t smell terrible, as she would have thought it did. Instead, it had a scent of… water, earth… fire, and charred wood. She really like that charred wood smell. It was so warm. “Great,” she grumbled to herself. “Now I’m smelling his cloak. What’s next, am I gonna end up licking the guy’s mask?” She immediately covered her mouth with her hand. Despite the fact that the guy didn’t understand her, she was sort of glad the wind was drowning out all her words.

She glanced back up at her companion, secretly wondering how he kept his balance up there in the heavy wind and rain. She raised her voice, which was a lot stronger now that she was warm and dry. “Hey, you didn’t have to do that you know. You can… have it back.” She shook the fabric back and forth, motioning him. It was pointless with him facing away from her. Exasperated, she stomped around to the other side of his tree.

“Hey, Bonehead! You know I was talking to—“ Talon’s eyes widened, he began to look panicked. “Woah, hey there, you didn’t need to freak out, I was just saying that—“ She couldn’t finish her sentence, because suddenly he dove from his branch and tackled her. “Hey! What are you--?” Then she heard the crack. Lightning struck a tree behind her, it was crashing down, it took down two others in its path, all heading toward her…

But Talon was on top of her. They were heading toward him. Raz screamed.

She didn’t know when she had closed her eyes, feeling panicked and useless in the rain, but the next thing she saw was the back of her eyelids lighting up red as some unknown light exploded out in front of her. She heard Talon cry out, and opened her eyes, sure he had been hit. But why hadn’t she felt it? Where had the rain gone?

Her eyes had opened just in time to see the pale blue light recede in around them and return to Talon’s core, just in time to feel the rain begin to crash down around them again. The fallen trunks were stacked in a pile several meters to their left, having left skid marks across the mud that led almost directly to her and Talon. Raz shook her head in disbelief. That was more than sheer luck. What in Azra’s name… ?

Before she could voice her thoughts, she felt a slight wrench as Talon lifted her up and looked her over, concerned. She swatted him away irritably. “I’m fine! I’m fine. Keep your eyes to yourself.” Talon shook his head, amused, and she swore she could hear him chuckle. Maybe it was the wind. He tightened the cloak around her in a manner that was almost fatherly—um, could she spell gross?—then he turned and walked back to the fire, which still burned brightly thanks to whatever mojo he had done to it.

Realizing she could use the heat, she hurried to follow him, practically throwing herself into the flames. Man, this dude was creepy.

((XOMG no sex!!!))
    Halite
    Halite
    Admin

Post  Halite Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:28 am

They moved slowly, carefully, cautiously, each not wanting to scare the other away, yet each somehow not in control of their own actions.
    Raz felt she was in a hazy dream. What she did now, while separated, isolated with him, in this little world, would not affect tomorrow. It was about here, now, what she wanted, and what she wanted to give.

Talon felt he was crossing a line he would never be able to step back from. He had been presented with the same line before, with other women. He had always turned away. He looked down into her burning eyes, ran his hands over her burning skin. Something flared up inside him. He had thought it was his Fire, but now all he felt was the cool refuge of his shield, which had been wrapped protectively around his heart. It dissolved.

He was hers. She was his. The hunger and desire that burned in his soul was not his Fire’s, but his alone.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:54 am