Raz'Tra

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raz'Tra

Raz and Talon will make beautiful babies.

The Ultimate Raz'Tra Playlist

Halite
    Halite
    Admin

The Ultimate Raz'Tra Playlist Empty The Ultimate Raz'Tra Playlist

Post  Halite Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:01 pm

Talon

Mr. Curiosity - Jason Mraz

Time of our Lives - Tyrone Wells

This song is almost the definition of Talon's life with Jaye. He did love her, despite all the difficulties that stood in their way. But when he was exiled, after he was banished forever from Aari, he realized that everything from his old life was obsolete--even Jaye. He still loved her, but he knew that theirs was a love that would never, ever fulfill itself. So he left, without even saying goodbye.

Were the World Mine - Tanner Cohen and Nathaniel David Becker

Vienna - Billy Joel

As a younger boy, living on Aari as sub-royalty, the little prince Phoenix was very mature for his age. He was determined to follow in the footsteps of Pegasus, his older brother, and so learned the rules and unspoken boundaries of high society. He showed even more promise than his brother had at his age. he never had a true childhood, really. He was just born with the determination to one day reach the Elders' Circle.
    Later in life, while isolated in the Western Crossing, Talon maintained his determination, but focused it elsewhere. Since he could not have political and social power, he would have physical power. He trained every day, learning how to fight with methods that would render his evil, unwanted Zor'riek abilities unnecessary.

Edge of Night - Billy Boyd

The day Talon was exiled, he left behind everything he once knew as home. Aari, Erie, and the Western Crossing. His Zor'riek abilities drew him to the 'Ele, whom he soon found to be shrouded in darkness and bitter vendettas, and so he left them as well.
    At some point in their early life, every Shir'riek gets pulled to the Shrouded Lands. And Talon is still waiting for when that will happen to him--if it will. He's waiting to be pulled into the land of Mist and Shadow.

Show Me the Real You - Daniel Bedingfield

A challenge. From Talon. To Raz.

Remember Me - Josh Groban

Talon is inwardly a bit mortified by his immortality. Though he spent his youngest years among other immortals, where he would have grown up accustomed to it, his crucial years were spent alone and among Elementals--mortals. His thought process, because of this, is somewhat reversed from most mortals'. While many wish to be remembered after the death, Talon wants others to remember him after their own death, so that maybe at least a small part of him, a piece of his soul, can reach whatever lay beyond.

Song in My Head - Sherwood

Talon regrets not revealing his origins to Raz when they first began travelling together. He feels that, had she known, she would feel differently about him.
    He is afraid she will not accept him if he does tell her now.

Faint - Linkin Park

Numb - Linkin Park

From the Inside - Linkin Park

Dangerous to Know - Hilary Duff

Apologize - OneRepublic

Can't Take Me - Bryan Adams

Breaking the Habit - Linkin Park

Hero/Heroine - Boys Like Girls

Iris - Goo Goo Dolls

Gravity - Maaya Sakamoto

Stop & Stare - OneRepublic

Blackbirds - Linkin Park